Share Your Talents With Us
Want to join the Schaub Projects team? We're always looking for talented architects and designers who can help support our clients.
Schaub Projects Architecture + Design is an award-winning design firm that specializes in high-end residential projects. We work closely with our clients to create spaces and buildings that meet their requirements, are sustainable and are within budget. Then we document the designs to clearly communicate the concept to the builder and others involved in constructing the structure. Our experience, creativity and values have placed our firm in high demand.
Due to the increased demand, our team needs to grow. We are looking for talented people who share our same values both in the studio and in the field. You must be responsible, knowledgeable, detail-oriented and ethical. We hire those who have personal drive for excellence, always seeking to learn and are diligent in their craft.
Open Positions - Drafter II / Architect II
Working with us, you will:
- Be able to work independently on a range of architectural services
- Find technical solutions and be able to document and detail to preserve the design intent
- Be able to prepare, coordinate and complete construction documents package
- Prepare, develop and edit specifications
- Supervise the development of renderings
- Manage multiple small to medium-sized projects (including job production and quality management)
- Provide oversight and monitoring of work performed by junior staff
- Follow and enforce quality control procedures
- Coordinate with all trades and agencies to preserve design intent
- Mentor and train junior staff
- Maintain and develop relationships with past, current and new clients
The ideal candidate has:
- 7-10 years of experience with a minimum of an Associate’s degree in Architectural Technology. Special consideration given candidates with degree in Architecture and/or Registered Architect.
- Strong understanding of residential construction practices, structure and details
- High proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, Photoshop, Revit
- Ability to travel locally on occasion
- Ability to produce and coordinate a complete set of construction documents for permitting and bidding on large residential and small commercial projects
- Ability to demonstrate effectiveness in working in a team setting, communicating with others, customer satisfaction and technical competence.
Schaub Projects Architecture + Design offers competitive compensation, a benefits package that includes 401(k) and continuing education reimbursement. We offer paid time off and pay for 7-8 federal holidays.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates, please submit a cover letter, resume and sample attachments to email@example.com. Please include salary requirements and availability in your cover letter.